SPDR'S S&P 500 ETF
$SPY is one of the most popular traded ETFs in today's market. This ETF is managed by SPDR & tracks the S&P 500 Index. These two calculators below will help you get an idea of how much dividends you will receive based upon how many shares you have. These numbers may not be 100% accurate, please use this data for illustrative purposes only. The second calculator will fetch SPY's current price, current yield (before expense fees), ex. dividend date & current expense ratio. Once again, this data may be delayed - so use it for illustrative data only, thank you!
$SPY - SPDR'S S&P 500 ETF
Current Price: $425.83 -1.65 (-0.39%)
Current Yield: 1.52%
Annual Dividend: $6.51
Ex. Dividend Date: 2023-09-15
Current Expense Ratio: 0.09%Last Updated: 10-02-2023
Calculate Income Data:
Portfolio Illustrations - 100% SPY
|Size||Shares||Dividends (Yearly)||Covered Calls|
SPY's Holdings - Top 10 Holdings
As Of 7/31/2023
|Alphabet Inc. Cl A||GOOGl||2.06|
|Meta Platforms Inc.||META||1.84|
|Alphabet Inc. Cl C||GOOG||1.77|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Cl B||BRK.B||1.64|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc.||UNH||1.23|
SPY's Performance - S&P 500 Return Calculator
Frequently Asked Questions:How often does SPY pay dividends?
- SPY pays dividends quarterly - 4 times per year.
- With SPY having more than 500 holdings, this will vary. It should be a combination of the two.
- No, it is passively managed, with the goal to track the S&P 500 index.
- SPY pays dividends quarterly in Janaury, April, July & October.
- The current expense ratio for SPDR's SPY ETF is 0.09%.
- It is more expensive, VOO's expense ratio is 0.03%. However, SPY is much more liquid than VOO.
- SPY was first introduced on - January 22, 1993.
Disclaimer - Stock market data listed above may be delayed. Please only use for educational purposes only, we use 3rd party API providers to provide us the data, so we are not responsible for delayed data. Please use your own specific broker for realtime data. Investing into the stock market can be risky, understand your risk. We are not an financial institution nor do we have financial advisors on staff, educate yourself & seek help from an advisor if need be. Thanks for tuning in, we hope this page & our other pages can help educate & provide value during your investing journey!