$DIA Income Calculator
SPDR'S DOW 30 ETF
$DIA is one of the older ETF's that fund manager SPDR manages. It's been around since Jan. 14th of 1998. The benchmark that it tracks is the Dow Jones Industrial Average. This particular benchmark is one of the most popular equity indexes and tracks 30 of the most "prominent" / "blue chip" companies listed on U.S. Stock Market ($DJIA). These numbers may not be 100% accurate, please use this data for illustrative purposes only, thank you!
$DIA - SPDR's DOW 30 ETF
Current Price: $321.94 3.12 (0.15%)
Current Yield: 2.00%
Annual Dividend: $6.39
Ex. Dividend Date: 02-17-2023
Current Expense Ratio: 0.09%Last Updated: 03-14-2023 04:45 PM
Calculate Income Data:
Top 10 Holdings As of 3-13-2023
Portfolio Illustrations - 100% DIA
|Size||Shares||Dividends (Yearly)||Covered Calls|
DIA Dividend History
Frequently Asked Questions:How often does DIA pay dividends?
- DIA pays dividends monthly - 12 times per year.
- Not tax professionals here, but from our experience most of the dividends will be considered qualified dividends.
- No, DIA is not actively managed. It passively tracks the DOW 30 Equity Index.
- The cool thing about DIA is that it pays dividends monthly. January, Feburary, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, & December. It typically pays the third week each month.
- We believe so, because it's focus is on "blue chip" stocks. However, depending on the particular environment - companies can cut dividends at any point, so there is always a risk. So be sure to do your own research about the specific companies within this ETF.
Disclaimer - Stock market data listed above may be delayed. Please only use for educational purposes only, we use 3rd party API providers to provide us the data, so we are not responsible for delayed data. Please use your own specific broker for realtime data. Investing into the stock market can be risky, understand your risk. We are not an financial institution nor do we have financial advisors on staff, educate yourself & seek help from an advisor if need be. Thanks for tuning in, we hope this page & our other pages can help educate & provide value during your investing journey!