Schwab US Dividend Equity ETF
$SCHD is one of the most popular US dividend ETFs in today's market. The ETF is developed & maintained by Charles Schwab. The fund current consists of 100+ US based companies that pay a healthy dividend yield. Their focus is on the Large Cap value section of the market. The fund was started back in 2011 (Inception: 10/20/11). The index they aim to track is the Dow Jones U.S. Dividend 100™ Index. These numbers may not be 100% accurate, please use this data for illustrative purposes only, thank you!
$SCHD - Schwab's US Dividend Equity ETF
Current Price: $69.99 -0.77 (-1.09%)
Current Yield: 3.7%
Annual Dividend: $2.62
Ex. Dividend Date: 2023-09-20
Current Expense Ratio: 0.06%Last Updated: 10-02-2023
Calculate Income Data:
Top 10 Holdings As of 6-13-2023
Top 10 Holdings (42.31% of Total Assets)
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||4.26%|
|Merck & Co Inc||MRK||4.21%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||4.19%|
|Texas Instruments Inc||TXN||4.18%|
|Verizon Communications Inc||VZ||3.88%|
SCHD Total Holdings - 104
SCHD Assets Under Managment - $49.8B
Portfolio Illustrations - 100% SCHD
|Size||Shares||Dividends (Yearly)||Covered Calls|
SCHD Dividend History
SCHD's Fund Management
SCHD is managed by Charle's Schwab. You can find more details about this ETF on their website, listed below!SCHD U.S. Dividend Equity ETF SCHD ETF Fund - Summary Prospectus
Frequently Asked Questions:How often does SCHD pay dividends?
- SCHD pays dividends quarterly - 4 times per year.
- Not tax professionals here, but from our experience most of the dividends will be considered qualified dividends. There will be some stock turnover, so do keep that in mind as well. Currently around 15% turnover.
- No, it is not. It's passively managed with an emphasis on Large Cap value.
- SCHD pays dividends quarterly in March, June, September & December.
- Well the cool thing about SCHD, is that it's an ETF. So your dividend income will be diversified among many stocks.
- SCHD's expense ratio is as follows - Total Expense Ratio: 0.06%
Disclaimer - Stock market data listed above may be delayed. Please only use for educational purposes only, we use 3rd party API providers to provide us the data, so we are not responsible for delayed data. Please use your own specific broker for realtime data. Investing into the stock market can be risky, understand your risk. We are not an financial institution nor do we have financial advisors on staff, educate yourself & seek help from an advisor if need be. Thanks for tuning in, we hope this page & our other pages can help educate & provide value during your investing journey!