Chase Bank is one of the biggest banks not only in the United States, but it is one of the biggest banks in the world! Their user friendliness across their website and mobile applications make them superior in our opinion. They have roughly 4,700 branches located in the United States, so there’s a good chance there’s one close to you!
Depending on when you come across this post, their offers could have changed so be sure to check out their site for more up to date details.
$200 Total Checking Account Offer Bonus
The offer we will be discussing today is in regards to their “Total Checking” Checkings account. This offer is available for all new customers located in the United States. Here are the simple steps you need to complete to receive your account bonus:
- Open a new Chase Total Checking account
- Set up a direct deposit payment within 90 days. The direct deposit must be an electronic deposit from your paycheck, pension or some other form of government benefits.
- You must keep your account open 6 months after opening, or the bonus received can be reversed.
- There is a $12/monthly fee for their Total Checking account that can be avoided by:
- Direct Depositing $500/Month or More
- Minimum Daily Balance of $1,500 or More
- Average Balance of $5,000 or More Across All Accounts with Chase – Checkings, Savings, and Other
- Bonus will be deposited within 15 days of completing requirements.
You may open this account online or in a local branch near you.
Remember to bring the promotional coupon code if you decide to come into a branch to open a new account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to go into a branch to receive this new account bonus?
No, you can open a new account online as well. If you do go into a branch, remember to bring your new account bonus coupon code to show your relationship banker.
Do I have to live in the United States to be eligible?
Yes, this current offer is available for only U.S. clients.
How long does it take for the bonus to be deposited into my account?
Chase states that bonuses should be deposited into your account within 15 days of completing the bonus requirements. From our experience, ours was deposited within 5 days of completing our direct deposit.
Will I be charged a fee if I close my account?
Currently, at this time Chase does not charge a account closure fee. But do remember, you must keep the account open for at least 6 months or the new account bonus could be forfeited.